State-of-the-Art Alternative to Foot Surgery Available at Marion County Podiatry Specialists
Amniotic stem cell therapy uses stem cells from amniotic tissues to heal your body. These stem cells have anti-inflammatory properties, similar to cortisone and steroids, which our physicians introduce into your body. Stem cell therapy offers plentiful pain-relieving benefits that make it a next-level treatment option.
While cortisone and other anti-inflammatory drugs provide temporary relief from pain, stem cells restore damaged tissue while providing pain relief at the same time. The growth factors in amniotic stem cells stimulate cell growth and may replace damaged cells in your body. Additionally, stem cell treatment contains hyaluronic acid, which lubricates joints and tendons, offers pain relief, helps restore mobility.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
Amniotic stem cell therapy is safe, effective, and offers multiple benefits:
- Relies on naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines
- Contains a natural lubricant, hyaluronic acid, which coats the cartilage and promotes new growth
- Contains growth factors to stimulate tissue growth
- No risk of patient rejection
Amniotic fluid is a highly concentrated source of stem cells, which makes it preferable over other sources, such as embryonic stem cells and the patient’s own stem cells derived from fat or bone marrow.
Is Stem Cell Treatment Safe?
Yes, our stem cell therapy is an entirely safe alternative to surgical intervention.
Three key factors help to contribute to the safety of regenerative medicine with stem cell therapy:
- Amniotic stem cell therapy is a preferred method, because the cells come from an immunoprivileged site, which means patient-rejection is rare.
- Ophthalmologists and plastic surgeons have been using well-researched, safe, and effective amniotic stem cells for over 20 years.
- Amniotic stem cell donors must all go through an extensive screening process, as determined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
Make An Appointment Today For Stem Cell Therapy to Avoid Foot Surgery & Relieve Your Foot Pain
Call our office today at (352) 351-4444 to schedule an appointment and learn more about stem cell therapy to avoid foot surgery and relieve your foot pain.